At St. Mary's C.of.E Primary School we believe that all pupils are entitled to achieve their full potential.
The distinctive Christian character of our school means that we place emphasis on all our learners feeling valued, special, supported and included.
We aim to ensure that:
- arrangements made for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities are in line with the requirements of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Act
- pupils enjoy a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum appropriate to their own individual level of ability
- pupils are allowed to develop at their own rate, recognising both their strengths and weaknesses
- all pupils achieve success
- our pupils are involved in decisions made about them and their education
- pupils with special educational needs and disabilities are able to take part in all the activities of the school including those that take place outside of school hours
- we involve our parents in school life and keep them informed about their children's progress
SENCO is Claire Sambrook who can be contacted on 01623 822518 or by emailing the school office email@example.com